Picture submitted by George Young
The Shelby Co history book compiled by the Shelby Co Historical Soc (c 1992) mentions Clark Motor Car Company on S. Miller St. Sometime in the early 1900s, John D. Clark, backed by A. J. Thurston and Joe Akers, started the Clark Company. The company manufactured the "Clark 30" (1910) and the "Clark 40". In 1912, the company was purchased by Maurice Wolfe, became the Meteor Motor Car Company, and moved to Piqua, OH.
Picture Index Main Page